Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Story of the Night - October 15, 2013

Welcome back to the NoSleep Story of the Night.  Tonight's story is one that made me have a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach when I read it, so hopefully you'll enjoy it as well. Author Ahnold_Shvawtsanegga presented the tale Like Brothers (NSFW, Trigger Warning).  This one should keep you up a little later than normal, but please, take the trigger warning seriously.

Starting sometime this week, I'll be adding links periodically to older NoSleep stories that were formative to my enjoyment of the subreddit.  There is a long history of great storytelling on NoSleep, and it would be a shame to only read the newer stories.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know at NoSleepStoryOfTheNight@gmail.com.

Thanks for coming by, see you tomorrow, and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment